Equipment for the production of ice block
CARVING BLOCK MAKER Model CB300X2 Series
- The Carving Block Maker produces a CRYSTAL CLEAR block of ice for sculptures. A pleasure for the carver to work with and a delightful product for your customer.
- The blocks of ice are frozen in a plastic liner and placed inside a cardboard box for storage and handling.
- Each machine will produce two ice blocks every 3 – 4 days. The recommended ambient temperature for maximum productivity is 22 C0 (colder temperatures can cause cracking in the blocks and much warmer temperatures may slow the freezing cycle).
- Using the Carving Block Hoist & Tilt Cart, two blocks office can be removed and the machine refilled within 30 minutes or less, by one person.
- For special effects, freezing flowers, wedding vows, or just about anything imaginable into the block of ice.
- Create a colored block of ice by using a food coloring mixture.
- A stainless steel lifter plate is frozen approximately ¼” into each end of the block to help lift the finished block from the chamber.
- A pump circulates the water to keep impurities from freezing into the block of ice. Excess water and impurities are removed from the top of block prior to harvesting by use of a common wet and dry vacuum. Proper placement of the pump is critical to the clarity of the ice. Each day of the freezing cycle, the position of the pump must be changed for continued ice clarity.
CB300X2 Series Specifications:
- Cabinet dimensions: 1300mm W x 1300mm D x 1000mm H
- Cabinet weight with condensing unit: 260 kg
- Cabinet without condensing unit 220 kg
- Cabinet is constructed of galvanized steel
- Circulating pump: 200 W/ 1/50Hz (180- 230 V) Export
- Each chamber holds 150 l of water
- Air-Comp CMS26FB3N - 230 V 600 W
ICE BLOCK MAKER HoReCa Series
- First on the market - designed specifically for chefs, gastronomy, catering etc.
- This Ice Block Maker produces a CRYSTAL CLEAR block of ice.
- Through the use of new technological solutions in defrosting system you can pull out ready ice block within 10 minutes
- We have applied an innovative system for pulling the finished ice blocks – without hoist
- The blocks of ice are frozen in a plastic liner Each machine will produce one block of ice in approximately 3 days. The recommended ambient temperature for maximum productivity is 22 °C (Colder temperatures can cause cracking in the blocks and much warmer temperatures may slow the freezing cycle.)
- A pump circulates the water to keep impurities from freezing into the block of ice. Excess water and impurities are removed from the top of the block prior to harvesting by use of a common wet and dry vacuum. Proper placement of the pump is critical to the clarity of the ice. Each day of the freezing cycle, the position of the pump must be changed for continued ice clarity.
SINGLE SERIES SPECIFICATIONS:
• Cabinet is constructed of stainless steel
• Cabinet dimensions: 1200mm W x 700mm D x 1200mm H (with wheels)
• Cabinet weight with condensing unit: 80 kg
• Cabinet without condensing unit: 50 kg
• Circulating pump: 200 W/ 1/50Hz (180- 230 V) Export
• Condensing unit – Cubigel MP14FB Air compressor (R404A)
• Chamber holds 150 l of water
CARVING BLOCK HOIST Model HST
- Designed specifically for use with Carving Block Maker and tilt Cart.
- Safely & effortlessly lifts the block off ice from the Carving Block Maker.
- The gear reduction chain hoist offers ease and reliability with minimal pull.
- The Lifting Bar hooks onto the Lifter Plates that were frozen into each end of the block of ice. After gently flexing the sides of each chamber, slowly hoist the block off ice out of the machine.
- The Carving Block Hoist is designed to be used with the Tilt Cart.
Model HST Specifications
• Hoist Dimensions: 200 cm Tall x 80 cm W x 115 cm H .
• Hoist Weight : 100 kg Load limit of 200 kg .
• Utilizes a ½ ton chain fall hoist.
• Electric Hoist EINHELL GLOBAL SHZ 500 -2 230 V
CARVING BLOCK TILT CART
- Designed to be used with Carving Block Hoist & power or manual ice shavers.
- Roll the Tilt Cart between the Hoist legs and slowly lower the block of ice down onto the cart.
- The block of ice is ready to be moved to your work area.
- To box the block of ice once it’s on the Tilt Cart, just lift approximately 40 lbs. from one end. While the Tilt Cart and block of ice are on one end, slide the box over the ice, lower the block and the Tilt Cart and then lift the other end of the Tilt Cart to close the box.
Carving Block Tilt Cart Specifications:
- Outside dimensions: 110 cm D x 45 cm W x 60 cm H
- Weight: 20 kg
- Load limit: 150 kg (one block of ice)
- Constructed of: Structural steel
Additional equipment available:
- plastic liners
- water pump
- hitches /set - 4pcs/
- box for ice block